Sandra Ferreira Dias
Main Practice Areas
Family and Inheritance
Insolvency and Restructuring
Portuguese, English, French, Spanish
Sandra Ferreira Dias is Co-Head Partner of the Litigation and Arbitration Practice. She has 20 years’ experience focusing on civil and commercial litigation and arbitration, as well as in restructuring and insolvency law. She has wide experience in economic criminal law and also has extensive knowledge in the field of family law.
She has provided advice to both Portuguese and foreign clients in judicial and arbitration proceedings in various activity sectors involving different jurisdictions. Besides her experience in complex disputes, often of a multidisciplinary nature and involving different legal systems, Sandra also has experience in advising clients at the pre-litigation stage.
Sandra is the author of several articles, published in both general and specialised media, such as Advocatus, Iberian Lawyer, Getting The Deal Through and many others. She has also been a speaker at several conferences pertaining to Litigation and Insolvency.
- Postgraduate studies in Consumer Law from Faculty of Law of the Lisbon University, 2003-2004
- Postgraduate studies in Corporate Law from Faculty of Law of the Lisbon University, 2001-2002
- Law degree from Faculty of law of the University International, 1999
- Partner at Caiado Guerreiro, since 2012
- Lawyer at Caiado Guerreiro, 2006-2012
- Lawyer at Dr. Tomaz Andrade Rocha, 2001-2005
- Trainee Lawyer at Dr. Tomaz Andrade Rocha, 1999-2001
- Portuguese Bar Association
- International Association of Lawyers Parlex