Joana Gomes dos Santos
Main Practice Areas
Portuguese, English, French, Spanish
Joana Gomes dos Santos specialises in all areas of business law, with a particular focus on corporate law and M&A, not forgetting capital markets. In recent years, she has been responsible for an important number of large and complex operations and projects, both national and cross-border, mainly in support of foreign investment in Portugal.
However, throughout her career she has had the opportunity to deal with several practice areas, namely public and consumer law, which makes her a complete lawyer in assisting her clients.
Joana has been recognised in her practice areas by the various practice directories.
- Postgraduate Studies in Commercial Law College of Law, London, 2003
- Postgraduate studies in Information Society Law Faculty of Law of the University of Lisboa, 2000
- Law Degree Faculty of Law of the Catholic University of Lisbon, 1998
- Partner at Caiado Guerreiro, since 2014
- Associate Lawyer at Caiado Guerreiro, 2006-2014
- Trainee Lawyer at Caiado Guerreiro, 2004-2006
- Portuguese Bar Association (Ordem dos Advogados)