Joana Gomes dos Santos
Main Practice Areas
Portuguese, English, French, Spanish
Joana Gomes dos Santos specialises in all areas of business law, with a particular focus on corporate law and M&A, not forgetting capital markets. In recent years, she has been responsible for an important number of large and complex operations and projects, both national and cross-border, mainly in support of foreign investment in Portugal.
However, throughout her career, she has had the opportunity to deal with several practice areas, namely public – public procurement – and consumer law, which makes her a complete lawyer in assisting her clients.
Joana has been recognised in her practice areas by the various practice directories.
- Postgraduate Studies in Commercial Law College of Law, London, 2003
- Postgraduate studies in Information Society Law Faculty of Law of the University of Lisboa, 2000
- Law Degree Faculty of Law of the Catholic University of Lisbon, 1998
- Partner at Caiado Guerreiro, since 2014
- Associate Lawyer at Caiado Guerreiro, 2006-2014
- Trainee Lawyer at Caiado Guerreiro, 2004-2006
- Portuguese Bar Association (Ordem dos Advogados)