Duarte Moreno Murtinha
Team Leader at the Tax Litigation
Main Practice Areas
Portuguese, English, French, Spanish
Duarte Moreno Murtinha is an associate lawyer at the Tax department and team leader of tax litigation.
Duarte Moreno Murtinha graduated from the Catholic University Law School in 2014. He completed the curricular part of the Master’s in Corporate Law at the Catholic University Law School in 2016, the postgraduate specialization in Tax Law in 2018, and Tax Litigation in 2020 at the Faculty of Law of the University of Lisbon.
Admitted to the Portuguese Bar Association.
- Post-Graduation in Tax Litigation from Faculty of Law of University of Lisbon, 2020
- Post-Graduation in Tax Law from Faculty of Law of University of Lisbon, 2018
- Master’s Degree Law in Corporate Law (Course Units) from Faculty of Law of Universidade Católica Portuguesa, 2016
- Admitted to the Portuguese Bar Association, 2018
- Law Degree from Faculty of Law of Universidade Católica Portuguesa, 2014
- Lawyer at the law firm Caiado Guerreiro, since 2018
- Trainee Lawyer at the law firm Caiado Guerreiro, 2016-2018
- Bar Association