Cátia Pereira Baptista
Team Leader and Associate Lawyer
Main Practice Areas
Insolvency and Restructuring
Portuguese, English, Spanish
Cátia Pereira Baptista is a Team Leader, an Associate Lawyer, and part of the Immigration Department at Caiado Guerreiro.
With more than 13 years of experience in Civil Litigation, the lawyer provides legal advice to national and international clients – credit institutions, rental companies and other service providers – and has been responsible for the management of asset portfolios of national and international investors, in particular, NPL/REO portfolios. She has been part of the Immigration Department since the beginning of 2023.
Cátia also acts in several other areas: Air Claims, Insolvency and Personal and Corporate Restructuring.
The Lawyer has a degree in Law from the University of Lisbon and joined Caiado Guerreiro in May 2019.
- Attendance of the Postgraduate Course in Banking, Stock Exchange and Insurance Law at Universidade de Coimbra, 2019
- Japanese Language Course at the Universidade Nova de Lisboa, 2017-2018
- Insolvency Law Course by the Portuguese Bar Association, 2015
- Executive Process Update Course at the Universidade de Lisboa, 2013
- Degree in Law from the Faculdade de Direito da Universidade de Lisboa, 2009
- Lawyer at the law firm Caiado Guerreiro, since 2019
- Lawyer at the law firm ABC Legal, 2012-2018
- Trainee Lawyer in the law firm ABC Legal, 2009-2012
- Pre-internship at the law firm ABC Legal, 2008-2009
- 2022 – Litigation Expert of the Year in Portugal | Global Awards
- 2021 – Litigation Expert of the Year in Portugal |Global Awards
- Bar association