Carolina Rodrigues Pinheiro
Main Practice Areas
Criminal & Contraordenacional
Carolina Pinheiro is an Associate in the Litigation and Arbitration department, providing legal advice and counseling to several national and international clients in several areas of law, with special expertise in Civil Litigation, Economic Criminal Law and Misdemeanors.
In the area of litigation and arbitration Carolina works with several areas of law (Contracts, Civil, Criminal, Misdemeanour, Restructuring and Insolvency and Family and Succession).
Graduated from Universidade Católica Portuguesa – School of Lisbon, and started her internship at Caiado Guerreiro in 2020.
- Admitted to the Portuguese Bar Association, 2022
- Law degree from Catholic University of Portugal, Lisbon Faculty, 2020
- Attendance at Universiteit Maastricht, under Erasmus protocol, focusing on criminal law, 2018-2019
- Winter internship at KPMG, in personal income tax, 2017
- Lawyer at Caiado Guerreiro, since 2022
- Trainee Lawyer at Caiado Guerreiro, 2020-2022
- Bar Association