Litigation and Arbitration
Litigation and Arbitration are at the core of Caiado Guerreiro's practice, representing two of the firm's most important fields of activity.
There are different ways to solve disputes between citizens, companies and governments, which are often generated by conflicts, disputes or claims. Caiado Guerreiro offers an approach focused on reacting efficiently to any issue that needs a quick response, regardless of complexity or specificity, both in Civil and Commercial Litigation and Arbitration.
Due to solid skills and diversified academic training, our lawyers frequently participate in arbitration proceedings and out-of-court settlements, working alongside the most relevant ADR centres in the country as arbitrators or as lawyers in ad hoc or regulated arbitration tribunals.
- Commercial and Corporate
- Criminal and Economic
- Banking and Finance
- Labour Law
- Insolvency and Restructuring
- Nelson Azevedo Associate Lawyer
- Carlos Peixoto Of Counsel
- Stéfanie Luz Associate Lawyer
Team Leader - Family and Succession Law Department
- Cátia Pereira Baptista Team Leader and Associate Lawyer
- Carolina Rodrigues Pinheiro Associate Lawyer
- Adriana Magalhães Associate Lawyer
- Rafael Cunha Jóia Associate Lawyer
- Inês de Azevedo Camilo Associate Lawyer
- Micaela Ribeiro Roque Trainee Lawyer
- Selma Araújo Carvalho Trainee Lawyer
- Diogo Miguel Oliveira Trainee Lawyer
- Ana Moura Dias Trainee Lawyer
- Maria Pereira da Silva Trainee Lawyer