Ricardo Rodrigues Lopes
Main Practice Areas
Portuguese, English, Spanish
Ricardo Rodrigues Lopes is a partner and team coordinator in the areas of corporate and commercial law, M&A, Media Technology and Telecommunications and Employment Law.
The fact that he has participated and coordinated complex and large transactions in the last years has allowed him to be repeatedly nominated in the areas of Corporate and Commercial, Information Technology, Labor Law and also Competition Law in the main directories, such as Legal500, Chambers, Who’s Who, among others.
Ricardo Caiado Guerreiro represents the firm in EuroIT Counsel, a quality circle of independent European specialist computer and IT lawyers.
Ricardo Rodrigues Lopes also has experience in major operations in Angola and Mozambique.
- Post Graduation at Faculdade Direito de Lisboa in Computer Law
- Law degree from Faculdade de Direito de Lisboa, 2001
- Partner at Caiado Guerreiro, since 2011
- Associate Lawyer at Caiado Guerreiro, 2003-2011
- Trainee Lawyer at Caiado Guerreiro, 2001-2003
- Portuguese Bar Association
- Representative of firm in EuroIT Counsel