French Desk Team Leader
Main Practice Areas
Real Estate Law
Tourism and Entertainment
Portuguese, English, French, Spanish
Anthony Meira is responsible and Team Leader of the French Desk, which he is part of the Tax Law department.
His work has focused on tax law, real estate, entertainment, and tourism. He regularly accompanies companies and individuals, national and international, in different sectors of activity and has participated in due diligence processes in his different areas of activity.
Anthony is regularly invited, as a speaker, by various entities linked to the world of Tourism and Real Estate to address issues related to Tax Law and is also the author of several articles in national and international publications.
Anthony has a degree in Law from the Faculty of Law of the University of Lisbon.
- Post-Graduation in Tax from the Instituto Superior de Contabilidade e Administração de Lisboa, 2017
- Postgraduate in Competition and Regulation Law by IDEFF, 2014
- Degree in Law from the Faculdade de Direito da Universidade de Lisboa, 2013
- Lawyer and French Desk team leader, since 2021
- Lawyer at Caiado Guerreiro, since 2017
- Trainee Lawyer at Caiado Guerreiro, 2016-2017
- Trainee Lawyer at AMC – Sociedade de Advogados SP, RL, 2015-2016
- Jurist at Allianz Portugal, 2014-2015
- 2022 – Key Lawyer em Tax | The Legal 500
- Bar Association