- Practice Areas
- Real Estate, Construction and Planning
- Litigation and Arbitration
- Public Law: Administrative and Procurement
- Banking, Finance and Investment Funds
- Civil Law, Family and Inheritance Law
- Health and Pharmaceutical Law
- Social Security and Labour Law
- Corporate, Commercial and Mergers & Acquisitions
- Tax and Tax Restructuring
- Intellectual Property
- Telecommunications, Media and Technology (TMT)
- Tourism and Entertainment
- Project Management
- Sectors of Activity
- Relevant Experience
- African Desk
- Brazilian Desk
- German Desk
- French Desk
Administrative and procurement law are areas of practice that have been carefully developed by Caiado Guerreiro.
Our firm also assists its corporate and private clients in all public law related areas, such as bidding under public tenders in such industry sectors as construction, natural gas, telecommunications, and defence procurement. Obtaining licenses, hierarchic appeals, complaints with the Public Administration, public-private partnerships and advising on the Public Function are also part of our legal practice.
Litigation before the Administrative Courts is also a highly developed area of work.